Expert Protein Quantitation by MRM-MS
PEPTIQUANT™ PROTEIN QUANTITATION
MRM Proteomics offers sample analysis using our high quality PeptiQuant™ Plus technology to quantify up to 375 proteins from a single sample.
Our PeptiQuant™ Plus assays employ a rigorous MRM-MS quantitation strategy that uses paired heavy/light peptide standards. The unlabeled “light” peptide mix is used to create the calibration curve and the “heavy”’ SIS peptide mix, spiked into every sample/standard at a fixed concentration, is used as a normalizer. Our methodology ensures robust and precise measurements, even at low concentrations.
- Highly multiplexed panels for accurate quantitation of 100s of proteins from a single sample
- High purity paired heavy/light peptide standards for precise quantitation of every targeted protein
- Quality MRM-MS technology you can trust: all assays are highly reproducible, rigorously tested for interferences, and characterized according to Tier II CPTAC guidelines
- Panels include medium-low abundance proteins associated with cancer, CVD, and other diseases
- Compatible with a variety of sample types
- Minimal sample volume (25-100 uL)
- Analyses are suited for a variety of complex matrices (plasma, CSF, urine, etc.)
- Extremely high specificity (not possible with antibody-based methods)
- Discrimination of protein isoforms
- Depletion or enrichment not required
- No antibodies required
By LeBlanc, A., Michaud, S.A., Percy, A.J., Hardie, D.B., Yang, J., Sinclair, N.J., Proudfoot, J.I., Pistawka, A., Smith, D.S. and Borchers, C.H.
Oct 01 2016
By Percy AJ, Hardie DB, Jardim A, Yang J, Elliott MH, Zhang S, Mohammed Y, Borchers CH
Nov 01 2016
By Percy AJ, Michaud SA, Jardim A, Sinclair NJ, Zhang S, Mohammed Y, Palmer AL, Hardie DB, Yang J, LeBlanc AM, Borchers CH.
By Hirtz, Christophe, Jérôme Vialaret, Nora Nowak, Audrey Gabelle, Dominique Deville de Périère, and Sylvain Lehmann
Jun 30 2014
By Percy AJ, Yang J, Chambers AG, Simon R, Hardie DB, Borchers CH..
Dec 01 2013
By Percy AJ, Byrns S, Chambers AG, Borchers CH.